Sandy will listen with compassion and empathy. She will help you gain insight as you explore your feelings, thoughts, and behaviors. She will support you through your challenges and encourage you on your journey to healing and personal growth.
Sandy has a wide variety of life experiences having served for more than 25 years as a missionary in West Africa. During her time in Africa, she has served as a Bible translator, language program administrator, and personnel director. She understands trauma, having experienced armed robbery, political instability, and civil war. She is blessed with more than 25 years of marriage and has mentored her children throughout their educational journey in public, private and homeschool settings.
Sandy holds a Bachelor’s degree with triple majors in Elementary Education, Bible, and Art. She has received her Master’s degree in Science in Community Counseling from the University of Phoenix. She is also a member of the American Counseling Association and the American Association of Christian Counselors.
Providing General and Christian Counseling Services:
- Transitions and life changes
- Compassion fatigue (helping professionals needing rejuvenation)
- Anxiety and stress
- Grief and loss (loss of loved one, job, relationship, pet, security, health)
- Spiritual issues
- Relationships (pre-marital, marriage, couples, friends, family, siblings, co-workers)
- Teaming (helping co-workers work together more effectively)
- Family and parenting issues
- Illness and chronic pain (in-home counseling available to home-bound living in San Tan Valley, Arizona)
- Individual, couples, and group counseling
- Children, teens, adults
Counseling available in English or French
For rates and appointment information, feel free to
or call 520-292-9750 or
visit my website at www.healingleavescounseling.com